Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Godspeed..


Cicero Deguzmen jr. is coming out with another installment in his Godspeed series of photography books documenting old motorcycles and the guys building them. His books are known for having some amazing photos from people all over globe so I felt pretty honored when he asked me if I wanted to be a part of it. Nick Maggio was the handsome man responsible for capturing the nonsense going on over here. Nicks really got the eye for this stuff, I highly recommend you go get lost in his world - A time to get.

Also check out the CZ's shot by Mark Choiniere and Ken Nagahara's photos of his trip across the country with Max and Chris.

2 comments:

  1. hey guys just wondering when you might be shipping my order I placed. I emailed you all but got no response. so i thought you might see this first. payment would have come from slchooligan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete