Sunday, October 17, 2010

van creeps show


Chase, Scotty, Turkey and Troys van club......nice.


maiden voyage for the Panny Hamster. Lets see how long it takes before it blows up.


these guys killed it. Real OGs. My buddy GangGreen in the middle gave me some cool ideas for my econoline. They all should have got a trophy for taking home the most trophy's.


this chevy was so on point, everything was perfect.


don't think i've seen an early this straight.

The show was a blast, Chase and everyone involved did a great job. A perfect mix of old school vanners/lifers and new school kids. Looking forward to the next van-in.

4 comments:

  1. Jason, I wanna talk to you about featuring the Panny Hamster in Godspeed. Hit me up at godspeed4506@gmail.com -Cicero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, where did you get that beautiful seat?

    I'd like one too!

    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it. It's not the most comfy but it looks cool and that's all that matters I think

      Delete
  3. full service moving company is likely to be a highly popular option, but if you aren't able to afford the cost or you only have minimal personal belongings to transport, you might want to look at some of the alternative options. man and van

    ReplyDelete