Saturday, November 13, 2010

noise



I met T-Bone a while ago when he was building this bike...slightly ahead of its time i thought. i was never really into the modern sport/chopper thing, i just didn't get it. This bike kinda changed my view on them. I definately lean towards old style chompers but I also dig and appreciate anything badass thats been tweaked and handcrafted.

He's been laying low for a while but he's still doing his thing. In fact, i've seen some sneak peaks and don't worry he'll be blowing minds in the very near future, trust me.



reppin ATR back in the day.

2 comments:

  1. That sportster is nuts he built that bike in our living room in like weeks and only had rice and what ever other none meats that freak eats....But what a bike builder he is for sure!

    ReplyDelete